Intellectual Property Law Attorney, Robert J. McGee
Arizona Lawyer helping innovators defend and capitalize on their ideas
|Location:||1938 East Osborn Road, Phoenix, Arizona 85016|
Robert J. McGee is a registered attorney in the state of Arizona. McGee’s practice focuses on matters of intellectual property, including patents, trademarks, and copyright, as well as cyberlaw.
McGee was born and raised in Phoenix, where he knew he wanted to be an engineer since he was very young. He decided to go to law school shortly before graduating from college, when he realized how much good he could do as an IP attorney. To that end, McGee works to facilitate and protect his clients’ ideas at every stage.
McGee earned his J.D. from the University of Arizona in 2014, then passed the bar and was admitted to practice that same year. Prior to that, he earned his B.S. in Industrial Engineering from Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo and obtained his EIT certification in California.
Areas of Practice
- 90% Intellectual property (patents, trademarks, copyright, trade secrets)
- 10% other matters
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, Tucson, Arizona
- D. – 2014
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California
- S. – 2010
- Major: Industrial Engineering
- Arizona 2014
Professional and Civic Associations
- Maricopa County Bar Association (Member)
- State Bar of Arizona (Member)