Jason A. Bergeron
Best Way to Contact Me: Email or Phone
- Trade Secrets
- Business Contracts
- From the beginnings of your idea through the issuance and protection of your patent, I am diligent about thoroughly understanding your needs so I can write an effective patent application and guide you through this complex process.
- I have significant experience researching and filing trademark and copyright applications. My goal is to help you keep your intellectual property secure.
- I strive to understand the totality your legal concerns and provide you with an honest analysis of your options which will allow you to make those crucial decisions about your future and livelihood.
- Whether I’m drafting a contract or representing you in litigation, I will be zealous in my representation of you.
- U.S District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
California School of Law
- Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude, 2014
Arizona State University
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Chemistry Minor, 2009
Three Things You May Not Know About Me:
- I’ve played a variety of musical instruments, including the violin, guitar and drums.
- I learned to cook from my mother, a Paris-trained chef, so I can make a range of dishes from scratch.
- I met my wife at the grocery I used to work at before I became a lawyer.