Dr. A. David Logan
Best Way to Contact Me: Email
Admitted to Practice Law in 1996
- Trade Secrets
- IP Licensing
- International IP
- Legal problems require wide-ranging and creative solutions in order to provide the best possible and cost-effective outcomes, especially in litigation. I use a comprehensive analytical approach looking at the end game, to set up a best-case scenario for you.
- I am a strong proponent of working with clients to formulate U.S. and International business plans for the appropriate acquisition and protection of patents, trademarks, and copyrights.
- My extensive scientific knowledge allows me to understand your inventions and business, making it easier to devise sophisticated legal strategies and opinions.
- While I practice in Arizona, my knowledge from decades of experience working with counsel in other states and countries will help you navigate and operate within these legal systems.
- U.S. District Court for Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeal for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeal for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Arizona State University
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude, 1995
University of New Mexico
- Ph.D. in Engineering (Chemical), 1990
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering, 1987
Southern Methodist University
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Summa Cum Laude, 1983
Three Things You May Not Know About Me:
- I am on the Geographical Indications Committee of Inter-American Association of Intellectual Property (ASIPI).
- In 2015 and 2019, I won first place in my age group in the long jump in the Grand Canyon States Games.
- I have two inventions that received U.S. Patents.