Charles S. Stein
Best Way to Contact Me: Email
- Evaluate invention disclosures, supervise patentability searches, and draft patentability opinions.
- Draft and prosecute utility and design patent applications in various fields, including substrate processing equipment, and automotive lighting and wiring.
- Prepare opinions of invalidity and noninfringement.
- Draft Appeal Briefs and Reply Briefs.
- New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- Juris Doctorate, Pittsburgh Tax Review, Associate Editor, 2007
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, 1982
Three Things You May Not Know About Me:
- I practiced electrical engineering for 22 years prior to attending law school.
- I enjoy hiking and visiting national parks, including Arches, Canyonlands, Bryce, Zion, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Glacier, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, and Rocky Mountain.
- I have a rowing machine and rowed over 1 million meters in the past year.