Michael F. Campillo
Best Way to Contact Me: Email or Phone
Admitted to Practice Law in 1998
- Trade Secrets
- IP Licensing
- With over twenty years’ experience as a patent attorney, I have seen and procured patents on any number of technologies, and my preferred patent cases for prosecution or litigation are complex electrical hardware and/or software systems or circuits.
- I am dedicated to the needs of your business and will tailor my strategy to be consistent with your desires and budget.
- I consider myself fortunate to be a patent attorney. Perhaps my greatest attribute is a genuine curiosity about how your technology works and how we can help you protect it from being copied or stolen.
- Whether in litigation or counseling, I enjoy crafting legal strategies and creating IP portfolios.
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Arizona State University
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Juris Doctorate, 1998
University of Arizona
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, 1989
Three Things You May Not Know About Me:
- I was an applications engineer for Motorola Semiconductor, Inc. from 1989 to 1995.
- I’m a 4th generation Arizonan.
- I serve on the Governing Board of an Arizona Charter elementary school that has a mission to serve low-income students and their families.