Carey Brandt Anthony
Best Way to Contact Me: Email
Admitted to Practice Law in 2003
- Trade Secrets
- IP Licensing
- Business Contracts
- I work closely with you to gain a thorough understanding of your invention so that I can meticulously document its full scope and capture it in your patent application.
- My persuasive skills and professional relationships with the USPTO patent examiners allow me to work efficiently towards you being awarded your patent.
- Litigation many times come down to who is the “best storyteller.” I have a flair for organizing information and creating compelling visuals for trial that can aid the Judge and/or jury in understanding your story.
- As your business grows into a global endeavor, I have a vast network of foreign intellectual property associates that can help you protect your intellectual property beyond the boundaries of the U.S.
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Arizona State University
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude, 2003
Texas A&M University
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, 2003
Three Things You May Not Know About Me:
- I was a member of a professional ballet company, and now I serve on Ballet Arizona’s Contemporary Council.
- I currently have two rescue dogs, but would have more if my husband would let me.
- I love to cook and eat, so I try to never miss my Pure Barre workout.