John C. Mascari
Best Way to Contact Me: Phone
Admitted to Practice Law in 1995
- Trade Secrets
- IP Licensing
- International IP
- Business Contracts
- Internet Law
- With over two decades of experience, I’m a fierce advocate in litigation and arbitration matters. I think fast on my feet, which allows me to be articulate in negotiations against opposing counsel and when appearing before difficult Judges.
- I make compelling arguments based on thorough research, thoughtful analysis, and a deliberate writing style that leverages your position. My goal is to make it a “no-brainer” for the Judge to decide in your favor.
- I am dedicated to the needs of your case, which at times, requires finesse and creativity when taking on matters that are beyond the scope of routine cases.
- Practicing law is as much of an art as it is a science. Much like chess, I use a strategic approach, thinking two or three steps ahead, and focusing on obtaining the best, and ideally cost-effective, result for you.
- New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, District of Arizona
Pace University School of Law
- Juris Doctorate, Certificate in International Law, Ranking Scholar, Moot Court Board, 1995
John Jay College
- Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice, History Minor, Salutatorian, Summa Cum Laude, 1988
Three Things You May Not Know About Me:
- I was a member of the New York State Organized Crime Task Force.
- I was a drummer in the band Freelance.
- I am a Dynamic Catholic, and my daughter says I have “mad Dad skills.”